Did you know that Americans use over 17 million gallons of chemicals and cleaners every year to disinfect their homes? Yet, while we spend more than $45 billion on household cleaning products, one in three people report having respiratory problems at home. Horrible germs and bacteria can be lurking everywhere, and some of them can make you, your employees, and your clients sick. At Seattle Commercial Cleaners, we bring commercial disinfection services up a notch by utilizing safe, effective cleaners and special equipment.
Disinfection is a process that kills all forms of bacteria, including viruses and some fungi. It is different from sterilization, which targets only microorganisms such as bacteria spores. Commercial disinfection services can be significant for your commercial property because they can:
- Help prevent the spread of germs and bacteria.
- Protect your employees, customers, and vendors from illness.
- Reduce building maintenance costs.
- Prevent potential liability issues for occupants and owners.
When To Disinfect Your Property
In some cases, it may be tough to identify whether or not it’s time for your property to be disinfected. Some hallmark signs to look out for include:
- Illness. Your employees may be dealing with illness because of poor air quality.
- Odor. You notice a funky smell in your space and you’re unsure where it’s coming from or if it’s harmful. It could be mold!
- Low energy. If your employees don’t have enough energy to do their daily tasks it could be a result of poor air quality caused by germs and bacteria!
- Appearance. Your facility needs to be cleaned and disinfected if you notice visible signs of dust, dirt, debris, and/or stains.
Despite the nature of the job and the risk involved, our experienced cleaners will work diligently to offer professional sanitizing services with prompt turnaround and minimal disruption to your operations.
Why Work With Us
Seattle Commercial Cleaners offers a wide range of commercial disinfection services that use powerful cleaning products and equipment. Our technicians are some of the best in the business with years of experience working with Portland’s finest commercial facilities. We assess your space before we clean it. This means you receive a custom blueprint showing precisely how we will take care of the cleaning. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. To learn more about our disinfection services or schedule an appointment, contact our friendly staff today!