Our well-equipped staff professionally cleans a wide variety of facilities, from schools and universities to law firms and office buildings. We can accommodate day and night cleaning jobs and will always work to meet your schedule! Seattle Commercial Cleaners is more than a janitor service company. We are a family-owned and operated network of cleaning experts dedicated to the long-term success of your organization.
Signs You Need a Janitor Service Company
When a person walks into your business or commercial facility, the first thing they will notice is the appearance of their surroundings. Is it dusty? Does it have dirt and grime collected at the doorway? A dirty office might make people judge your business. Whereas the right janitorial services give clients a professional, hygienic first impression.
These are the signs your facility desperately needs a clean:
- Musty odor
- Carpet stains
- Staff and clients are constantly sneezing
- You can’t remember the last time your facility was professionally cleaned
What Does a Janitor Service Company Do?
Wondering what our janitorial and routine cleaning services entail? We will do a walk-through with you or your property manager to assess your specific needs as well as the ins and outs of your facility. We also take inventory of all consumables, such as toilet paper, paper towels, and soap. Although your plan will be customized, some popular tasks that our Seattle janitorial services include are the following:
- Sanitizing and cleaning restrooms
- Sanitizing and cleaning lunchrooms
- Wiping and dusting your office cubicles
- Mopping floors/entryways
- Vacuuming your carpets
- Tidying up all exterior areas
- Cleaning and shining windows
- Trash removal services
- Restocking toilet paper and soap dispensers
In addition to these basic services, we also offer disinfection, pressure washing, high dusting, and more. We have serviced all kinds of industries, including commercial offices, fitness centers, and restaurants.
Our work has taken us all over
and other cities, so we speak from experience when we say that no two properties are the same. That’s why we tailor our janitorial services to the precise needs of your business.
Tell us what services you need, and our janitor service company will happily accommodate you.
The Importance of Regular Cleaning
Cleaning yourself is an effective way to fix a mess quickly, but it doesn’t solve long-term cleaning problems. Making sure an area is sanitized correctly with the right equipment is a job that professionals should do. We want to create a healthier environment and workers so that your place of operations will run more smoothly. Let us take over so you can focus on the most critical aspect of your work– your actual business.
Regular janitorial services not only enhance the appearance of your facility’s premises but also save you money in the long run. High-traffic areas need to be inspected and regularly maintained for a professional appearance. There are many other advantages to making sure your business is regularly cleaned, such as:
- Healthier employees and customers
- A better first impression
- A more professional-looking commercial space
- Higher cleanliness rating from inspections and clients
- Happier employees and the likelihood of having a boost in productivity
- Less sickness or allergens in the workplace
- An overall work environment that is more efficient and healthier
Additionally, our Seattle janitorial services can provide a deep cleaning of your hard and carpeted surfaces. We remove built-up dirt and grime, scuff marks, and allergens on the floors that can affect your employees and clients. We can provide services to fit your needs, even if it’s a simple mopping or vacuuming job. If you require more involved services such as buffing, waxing, and steam cleaning, we can do that, too. Our team uses safe and effective products to take care of floors of any material.
How Often Do You Need Cleaning Services?
How frequently you need a janitor service company to clean your office depends on your office traffic. If you have hundreds of employees, clients, and building tenants in and out the front door every day, then janitorial services are usually the most efficient. On the other hand, if your office handles most business offsite, once per week may be enough to keep your workspace clean.
For your convenience, we can create a regular schedule that fits your business operations, whether a medium-sized or large business. In this way, you can enjoy the benefits of our commercial cleaning services year-round. We’ll be glad to explain our cleaning process to you, answer any questions you may have, and help you to decide on a schedule that is just right for your business’s needs and budget.
As part of our regular cleanings, you can expect us to thoroughly cover all hard-to-reach areas at your establishment so that you don’t have to. The result of our janitorial services will be clean and attractive floors, walls, and spaces for your workers and guests. We also use eco-friendly, allergen-free, and non-toxic cleaning products and methods to keep your spaces sanitary and safe.
Industries We Serve
Daytime Cleaning vs. After-Hours Cleaning: How to Decide
When you decide to use our janitor service company, you can expect us to create a disinfection plan that will work with your company’s schedule. That means you can choose between daytime and after-hours cleaning, both of which have unique benefits.
There are many advantages to scheduling your janitorial services during business hours, which include:
- It can significantly reduce your business’s energy costs. That’s because our cleaners will work during your business hours, eliminating the need for additional heat or lighting at night.
- You won’t have to hire additional building security personnel for your night operations if you use janitorial service during the daylight. This will help you to decrease your labor costs.
- Cleaning during the day can improve communication between your employees and our staff. For instance, your staff can more easily point out specific areas of the office they would like tended to.
However, the only drawback of hiring janitorial services for the daytime is that it may be logistically challenging to deep clean while customers are present. Some businesses, such as restaurants, require after-hours service to effectively deep clean.
Additionally, there are benefits to having a janitor service company come at night, which are:
- Noisy floor polishers and vacuum cleaners won’t disrupt your employees or customers.
- Our janitors are able to move more quickly and efficiently to complete all cleaning and disinfecting jobs after hours.
- Our cleaners don’t need to worry about getting in the way of customers or slowing down business operations.
The only drawback of having the cleaners come after hours is that you won’t see them in person as often and may have to find other ways to communicate.
Green Cleaning Products
Highly Qualified Cleaners
We Get the Job Done Right
Why Seattle Commercial Cleaners?
Seattle Commercial Cleaners is a janitorial service company that values
We’re well-equipped and excited to create a welcoming atmosphere in your business where cleanliness matters.
Ryan and his crew positively assured my concerns about safety and the type of work to be performed. Deck cleaning and entire house washing with excellent results and superb clean-up done all in one day. I Highly, highly recommend it.
The team was very responsive to our time-sensitive project. We will definitely be using them in the future for our other retail units. Professional communication and quality work!
We just had our windows washed. I highly recommend their business. We found them to be prompt and friendly. Their work is excellent. We have many windows, 59 to be exact, and they all look beautiful. Their prices are extremely reasonable.
Benefits of working with us:
- We are highly trained for each cleaning task.
- We are personable and friendly and will always communicate with you and your business.
- Our janitor service company will build a long-term relationship with your company. We will learn what your cleaning needs are and how you like it done and will act accordingly. Our company is consistent.
- We are one point of contact for all your cleaning needs and can get to all the challenging places.
- We have immaculate attention to detail and provide first-rate janitorial services.
Contact us today for a fast quote from our friendly, experienced, and professional team. Let us take the burden of cleaning so that you can get back to work.
To schedule janitorial service, call us at (206) 755-2949 or visit our contact page.