Experienced Pressure and Power Washing Services in Seattle
When your building’s exterior needs attention, high-power washing can be a great way to remove dirt, grime, mold, and more. Simply put, pressure washing uses pressurized water to clean surfaces quickly and evenly, leaving your exterior surfaces as good as new. The best part is pressure washing doesn’t just need to be on the exterior of the building! It can also be used for sidewalks, garages, parking lots, stairs, or other outside areas.
Why Choose Seattle Commercial Cleaners for Commercial Pressure Washing Services?
Our company, Seattle Commercial Cleaners, holds onto the traditional values of
- Honesty and integrity
- Timeliness in a job well done
- Quality and a high standard of work ethic
This is all demonstrated in how we leave your business with a professional, clean touch. If you consider giving your commercial building a simple facelift, Seattle Commercial Cleaners can fulfill your pressure washing needs.
Green Cleaning Products
Highly Qualified Cleaners
We Get the Job Done Right
Benefits of Professional Commercial Pressure Washing Services With Us
When it comes to your commercial building, it’s typical to pay a lot more attention to the upkeep of the inside than the outside. After all, the interior is likely where you spend the most time. However, a dirty, neglected exterior creates a poor impression on prospective clients and can lower the morale of employees or tenants. When you notice that your building’s exterior requires cleaning, consider the benefits of hiring us as your professionals:
- We are experts with experience. We use the right equipment to protect your property from damage
- We are trained to perform pressure washing services for commercial businesses safely.
- An increase of your building’s curb appeal overnight.
- Our pressure washing provides a consistent, quality clean.
- Having regular maintenance prevents damage and will save you money.
- It’s environmentally safe. Pressure washing with the right products is an environmentally-friendly way to clean your property.
In Seattle, when you try pressure washing yourself, there are certain risks. Some of these are:
- You may not know the correct products to use. Using the wrong ones may not be environmentally friendly or may create more problems.
- With the lack of trained eyes, it’s easy to miss areas that desperately need a clean.
- You could cause damage to your commercial space without professional pressure washing services.
- Not having the right equipment or not knowing how to pressure wash could result in injury.
To save yourself the headache, go with the professionals for your pressure washing needs!
Ryan and his crew positively assured my concerns about safety and the type of work to be performed. Deck cleaning and entire house washing with excellent results and superb clean-up done all in one day. I Highly, highly recommend it.
The team was very responsive to our time-sensitive project. We will definitely be using them in the future for our other retail units. Professional communication and quality work!
We just had our windows washed. I highly recommend their business. We found them to be prompt and friendly. Their work is excellent. We have many windows, 59 to be exact, and they all look beautiful. Their prices are extremely reasonable.
Our Pressure Washing Process
The Seattle Commercial Cleaners process for power washing is simple. When you contact our pressure washing team to quote your job, you can expect a fast and friendly response to your outreach. Our specialists will talk with you about the job and give you an estimate for the work.
Once you schedule a service appointment for commercial pressure washing, you can expect quick and thorough service from our team. Professionals will come out to your property and take a look at the job site before beginning work to make sure they have a good understanding of any problem areas or places to pay particular attention to. Then, they’ll get to work, and you’ll have a clean and updated building exterior before you know it.
Let’s Clean It Up
If you’re ready to clean and pressure wash your commercial building, Seattle Commercial Cleaners is ready and willing to answer the call. With years of commercial pressure washing services experience on all kinds of buildings and surfaces, our experts will give you the fast, quality service you expect from a professional team. Call our family-owned, licensed, and insured business today, and let’s clean it up!
Industries We Serve:
Areas We Serve:
Our office location is in Seattle, WA, and we extend our commercial pressure washing services to this location and the surrounding areas. Additionally, our business has also been developed to Portland.
How It Works:
- Recognize your need for pressure washing, then chat with one of our experts when the office is open.
- Explain your needs and receive a free quote.
- Schedule a regular cleaning schedule with Seattle Commercial Cleaners.
Our normal office hours are:
Mon-Fri: 7 AM- 6 PM
Sat: Appointments only
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I schedule commercial pressure washing services without janitorial services on the inside?
Yes, but if you’re taking care of the exterior, you might as well take care of the interior, too!
How often does the outside of my building need a pressure wash?
That depends on the location, weather, and amount of traffic around your building. However, on average, it probably needs a good pressure wash every few weeks.